Bloggintresserade

söndag 19 mars 2017

Some fun news....

Hello my sweeties,

I have been waiting to tell you this until it all was on it´s way.
I was asked by the lovely and talented

HEATHER VALENTIN
who is the artist of


to be a part of her design team
and of course I said YES!!!



There is a new challenge starting today over at 


as always it´s a
Anything Goes theme

make sure you read through the rules!

I have used an image called
Rory´s Easter Bunnies



I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I then used a few different pattern papers I had in my left over stash.





Please check out the Lacy Sunshine blog with all the fantastic work by my new team mates. There is also some fantastic colouring by the Lacy Sunshine´s colourists.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Brown Sugar #242 - AG (22/3)
4 Crafty Chicks #342 - Buttons (20/3)
TTPH #120 - AG (21/3)






3 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats Nick, hope you enjoy and your card is gorgeous, the colouring is beautifully rich...xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Congrats on your DT position! Very adorable card, so springy and cheerful! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    SvaraRadera
  3. So fun
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    SvaraRadera