Bloggintresserade

söndag 26 mars 2017

New challenge at CRAFTY CATZ

Hello sweeties

I have been away this weekend to celebrate my 40th Birthday.

As you hopefully sean the new challenge has already started over at




we got a fantastic sponsor





As always it´s a ANTYTHING GOES theme
with an optional twist of - Buttons


I have used an image that I won a little time ago. 
and I made this little Birthday card.



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used papers from my left over stash, but I think it´s BoBunny and Scenic Route. 


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
A Gem Of Challenge #190 - Boys Birthday (30/3) Top3
Crafty Friends #54 - B is for... (7/4)
I used B for Buttons, Birthdays and Boys
Brown Sugar #243 - AG (29/3)
Crafty Creations #337 - AG + DT call (28/3)
Inspiration Destination #124 - AG (28/3)
StarInMyPocket Challenge - Add gems and/or pearls (29/3) Top3


13 kommentarer:

  1. Wow this is adorable Nick, love that cute image, great design too, have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hope you had a great time for your special day ....
    Your card is gorgeous Nick...
    Have a good week..xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great image and great card. I love your colouring too. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love the dragon. Fun card. So glad you could join us at Morgan's Artworld.

    SvaraRadera
  5. THis is such a gorgeous card - love the dragon. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
    Kristina DT

    Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
    Cards by Kristina

    SvaraRadera
  6. what a fun dragon and a fun card ... thank you for joining us a Brown Sugar Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh my gosh this card is just too cute. I love the images, colors, design.. I LOVE THIS CARD!!! so glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Stampavie and More

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fabulous card, such a great image and I love the layout.
    Thank you for taking part in a Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hello Nick... it’s so lovely to see you have joined us with your fabulous card. Thank you for entering your Boys Birthday card into our ‘B is for…’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    SvaraRadera
  10. What a SUPER image, beautifully coloured, a Great card for a male. Thank you for joining us at Morgan's Artworld. Faith DT

    SvaraRadera
  11. This is such a fun card! I love it!

    SvaraRadera
  12. Great image and great colouring. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam x

    SvaraRadera
  13. very nice. thank you for joining us at Crafty friends challenge.
    Greetings Geesje (DT)

    SvaraRadera