Bloggintresserade

söndag 26 februari 2017

Gentleman George

Hello Sweeties,

today I would like to share my last card as DT for


sadly MiRan has decided to close both challenge and showcase blogs,
but you will find her lovely images at her shop and the Fan page at FB will still be there. I´m sure you will continue to use this gorgeous images!!!

I have made a male birthday card with a travelling theme.
I used this gorgeous image called






This is what I made





I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used paper from EP and BoBunnys. 
I also stamped a suitcase and added some stars and orange metal brads. 
On the inside of the card it says - It´s your Birthday.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
My Time to Craft #340 - Travel (10/3) Top 3
Alphabet challenge #Y - Y is for You Choose (2/3)
Jo´s Scrap Shack #177 - AG (3/3) Top3
QKR Stampede #232 - AG/Birthday card (2/3)
Moving Along with time #39 - For a man (1/3)
Star Stampz - 2 or more pattern papers (1/3)
TTPH #119 - Male colors (8/3) Top 3
Penny´s Papercrafty Challenge #317 - AG + DT call (28/2)

9 kommentarer:

  1. Så läckert, Nick! gillar färgerna och den där väskan är ju super. Så fint målat, gillar den rödoranga färgen. Ha en skön söndag.
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous!!! Your coloring is stunning and the layout is awesome!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oops, I had the wrong DT hat on, I meant to say, Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick,
    what a very wonderful card, and that image is so lovely.
    Great colouring and wonderful design too.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. How fun
    Thanks for sharing at My Time To Craft x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi again - what a great masculine card - all dressed up and ready to go! Thanks for entering the weekly QKR Stampede Anything Goes challenge - with a birthday twist this week. Dorothy S, DT member

    SvaraRadera
  7. Super image on your lovely card, fab design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  8. And thanks for joining in at Craft Rocket too, xxx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fabulous card and great coloring, Nick! So sad that MiRan is closing her challenges. Thanks so much for joining in our "Anything Goes or Birthdays" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    SvaraRadera