Bloggintresserade

fredag 9 december 2016

New challenge over at Artbymiran

Hi Sweeties,

it´s time for a brand new challenge over at 

as always we have a super easy theme to play along with

ANYTHING GOES

this fortnight I have played with a wonderful image called


I adore her, so so sweet, don´t you think?


I´ll up date this photo tomorrow with some taken in better light,

don´t understand that I every year keep forgetting how dark it gets here at night.
I even made a light box to take better photos but I don´t think the result in any better...


I have coloured with promarkers. I added a little tag that I stamped with Merry Christmas in Swedish and some snowflakes. Also added some die cut Ponsiettas and some pearls. Hope you like it.

anyway - please come back tomorrow 

I would like to add this card into following challenges:
will be added tomorrow.



1 kommentar:

  1. Vilket vackert kort! älskar det oranga håret, helt underbart.
    Ha en skön helg!
    Kram Lisa

    SvaraRadera