Bloggintresserade

lördag 15 oktober 2016

DT project for Artbymiran

hello sweeties,

it´s time for a new challenge over at 


as always it super easy to join in in our 

ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE

I have used this sweet little girl called

Digital Stamp - Pencil Penny (#306), Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply



I made a little black board using black paper and then stamping and embossing with white powder. Papers are a mix from BoBunny and KaiserCraft.


Have coloured with ProMarkers. Really love her grey eyes.

Hope to see you wonderful creations over at Artbymiran!

I would like to enter my card into following challenges:
Simply Papercraft #38 - AG (20/10)
Lemon Shortbread #26 - AG (23/10)










2 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 299 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very pretty card. I love it!! Your colouring is lovely!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!! I hope you can stop by again soon. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    SvaraRadera