Bloggintresserade

onsdag 21 september 2016

Tea? anyone?

Hi,

I´m running late again

I have written an inspiration article about how you can use a template over at


I got to use a fun image from our wonderful sponsor




I used a template to make my tea cup card. I found the template at Splitcoststampers, here.

Please visit us at Barnemix to find out more about my tea cup project

This is how it turned out...





I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Love to Scrap #86 - AG (3/10)
QKR Stampede #209 - AG (22/9)
Cardz 4 Galz #31 - Anything but square (29/9)







10 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastic project! Love everything about this amazing card from the teacup shape to the image to the design! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love it! What a fabulous Alice creation! I'm a fan too. Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    SvaraRadera
  3. Super läckert, Nick!!! Ha en bra dag.

    SvaraRadera
  4. I like how you made the design on a tea cup. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    SvaraRadera
  5. your coloring is beautiful! wonderful project. xo

    SvaraRadera
  6. So cute and unique. I love it. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fun card and great shape. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    SvaraRadera
  8. Well your Tea Cup Design has turned out absolutely fantastic. It is just perfect with your image, just perfect for Alice in wonderland. Great work I love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    SvaraRadera
  9. The teacup is a great shape for your Alice in Wonderland themed card.
    So pleased you shared with us at Cardz4Galz. :)

    SvaraRadera
  10. A fabulous shaped card, love it, Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

    SvaraRadera