Bloggintresserade

torsdag 23 juni 2016

Relax Barneby for Digital Delights Challenge


We got a new challenge starting today over at 

DIGITAL DELIGHTS


Digital Delights Challenge



I have used this cute little summer image called



Relax Barnaby - Click Image to Close

and a sentiment from this set called


Birthday sentiment set - Click Image to Close

I made a Birthday card


I have coloured with ProMarkers and then fussy cut the motive.

I used some old papers and I had an old dies that looks like  flower. I thought it fitted so well with the paper.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Creative moments #96 - AG optional twist Summer
Inky Impression #June - Summertime
Inspiration Destination #91 - AG
Glitter ´n´Sparkle #193 - AG
Creative fingers #111 - AG



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar