Bloggintresserade

fredag 10 juni 2016

Meet Percy Pig from Digital Delights


Hi there sweeties,

there will be a few new posts today 
I hope you will enjoy them...


First up is a project where I´m using a new character from



he is called


P Percy Pig

isn´t he adorable?

This is what I made


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used a few different pattern papers. The green one is KaiserCraft and the yellow one is EP. The journaling card with the ice cream is also EP. The black and white circle is also cut out of a paper but it´s that old that I can´t remember who made it.

Please visit Digital Delights to see the wonderful inspiration from my team mates using this fun letter characters. 

Also don´t forget to enter our fun ANYTHING GOES challenges!



And if you like Wendy´s images as much as I do - look here!

Join our team


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Star Stampz Challenge - For/with kids (I picked for a kid)
Love to scrap #79 - It´s a boy thing



2 kommentarer:

  1. What a cute, fun card. Thanks for your entry into our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awesome creation, just love Percy!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    SvaraRadera