Bloggintresserade

fredag 17 juni 2016

Going Dotty over at Crafty Catz

Hello sweeties,

hope you are all fine,
I´m taking a short break since it´s half time between Italy and Sweden,
GO SWEDEN!!!!!


hmmm, anyway....

I got two fun projects to share with you today.
First up is my DT project for 


We got a fantastic sponsor this week



and this week´s theme is

GOING DOTTY
(yes we want to see lots of dots)

this is what I made


I don´t know way, but I think my images look a bit dark. But if you click on them and they go large I think they look fine. Does anyone know anything about this?


I have coloured with both Promarkers and Chameleon pens. Her dress and flowers are coloured with Chameleon and the rest with ProMarkers.


Carrots are stamps from Bildmalarna and the Hello banner is from KaiserCraft. I also used three dies to make clouds, fence and gras. Hope you like it as much as I do!

I would like to enter this into following challenges:
Polkadoodle #24 - Use a die cut






5 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable card Nick, love the little scene you've created and those wee carrots are fab, have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. what a super card with all the carrots lol, football?? no thanks !
    Tilly

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely card Nick, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous and beautiful card Nick
    Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Very pretty card and your colouring is fab. Love the stitchy blue clouds. Thanks for joining us in the 'Use a Die Cut' challenge at Polkadoodles,
    Katrina x

    SvaraRadera