Bloggintresserade

fredag 10 juni 2016

DT card for Artbymiran

Here is my card that I made for the new challenge over at






as always we are having an

ANYTHING GOES 

so what ever you enjoy creating you can play along, 
could it be better?



I have used this image called Flutterby. It´s one of my many favorite images from Artbymiran. I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used bright and fun summer colours to make this card feel happy. I might add a sentiment or name down the right corner when I know who is receiving this card.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Eureka Stamps #196 - Things with wings
Hiding in my craftroom #253 - Summer colours
Penny´s Papercrafty Challenge #281 - use your favorite embellishment (mine is ribbon and hearts)
Creative Moments #93 - AG / optional twist of stitching real or faux



6 kommentarer:

  1. Love the bright cheerful colors! Very pretty card! Thank you for joining Hiding In My Craft Room this week!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great colours!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog~

    SvaraRadera
  4. So cute. I love this image and your job coloring it. Thank you for participating in Eureka Stamps' challenge: "Things with Wings". Good luck

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love your card. Nice digi. Thank you for joining us at Insiration destination.
    Greetings Geesje DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. great card and colours
    Jane xx

    SvaraRadera