Bloggintresserade

torsdag 2 juni 2016

Bathing Beauty DT card for KennyK

hello everyone

it´s been a very hot day here in Sweden
so lovely....

it feels like the warm weather arrived just in time for our new 
challenge over at Club KennyK.

This fortnight´s challenge is

ANYTHING GOES

just make sure your creation features Bathing Beauty or Surfer Dude. These are both freebies during June, find out more how to get them at Club KennyK

PRIZES:
+Winner - 5 digis of choice
+Top 3 - 1 digi of choice


I have used this beautiful girl called Bathing Beauty. I used some patterned papers from BoBunny and some older images that I thought fitted. Added some flowers, dew drops and thicker twine.



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used my Chameleon pens for her swim suite.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Cardz4Galz #23 - Vintage or shabby chick 
I(heart)ProMarkers #310 - inspiration by a song or film
(I picked California Girls with Beach Boys)




10 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at creative craft cottage
    regards Helen

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a fabulous card.Just love the mix of papers and how you've layered them along with the other elements.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Interesting and beautiful! I love your 1940s vintage bathing beauty. Fabulous colors! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes". Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful vintage card! I love the Kenny K. image too!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Aly DT
    www.stempelhus.nl

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous card, love the vintage background and the image really works with it. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Bautiful!! Thank you for playing with us at Creative Craft Cottage

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fabulous card. I love your colouring on the image and your wonderful papers. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

    SvaraRadera
  8. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful creation! I love design and papers!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    SvaraRadera