Bloggintresserade

onsdag 22 juni 2016

A random fan card for Barnemix

Hi there,

Hope you are all well!
Today I share a card I made for


We got a fantastic sponsor this time



I adore these fun and sweet images.
If you haven´t got any I would strongly suggest to visit their Etsy shop and get your hands on some, I´m sure you love them as much as I do.


Our theme was to use the colour purple.
This is what I made


I have coloured this image with my ProMarkers and I used some pattern papers from Wild Rose Studios. I also had a die cut leaf corner in white so I decided to colour that with the same colour as I used on their clothes.


Please visit Barnemix to see the other wonderful creations made by my team mates. They are so talented and the other images are so sweet too.

I would like to enter this into following challenges:




5 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends, Louise DT x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely card and cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Cute those two. Lovely purple.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a cute and sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    SvaraRadera