Bloggintresserade

måndag 15 februari 2016

Anything but a Card with KennyK

Hello Sweeties,

I´ll have a lots of posts for you today with lots of different kind of projects and images. So grab a cup of coffee and join me for the fun


First up is our new 


Theme: Anything Goes
Optional twist : Anything but a card



you find it over at KennyK´s fb page called

Club KennyK



KennyK has also a new release today. To wonderful new girly images and background scene. I love background images, don´t you?
You can find all the new images here!

psst, there is a special prize if you get the new bundle....

I used one of the new girls called




"Workout Girl" Motivated Fitness Girl digi stamp by KennyK Stamps

and made a notebook for my personal goals.


I have coloured her with ProMarkers.


I would like to enter this project into following challenges:
IDIC #303 - Anything But a Card
TTCRD - AG

1 kommentar:

  1. Very clever! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera