Bloggintresserade

torsdag 14 januari 2016

New release at Digital Delights

come and check out the 

New Release

 at 






My team mates have some wonderful sweet inspiration for you to drool over...






Before I show you what I made I would like to tell you that Digital Delights is having a DT - CALL, you can read more about it here!

DT call

Psst, this is a great team to be part of, they are all friendly, helpful and you get to work with these amazing images!








I got to play with the sweet little girl Felicia, 
isn´t she pretty? The image is called 
Sweetheart Felicia.

Sweetheart Felicia
I also used a sentiment set called Love is in the air


 Love is in the air sentiment set

This is what I made:


I kept it simple since I thought the image was so cute by it self. I only used a pattern paper from Jillibean Soup, kraft cardstock and pink pearls. I placed the sentiment inside the heart since I thought it was a great spot for a little message. Image is coloured with ProMarkers.

Hope you like it!

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
I heart ProMarkers #300 - Use something New (new image)
Ruby´s Rainbow #120 - Something new (New image)
Eureka Stamps #157 - something new (New image) + DT CALL

9 kommentarer:

  1. Very cute. I love your soft coloring. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia.

    SvaraRadera
  2. So cute! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    SvaraRadera
  3. a very sweet card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card, Thank you for joining us over on the ILP blog this week.

    SvaraRadera
  5. So cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow.
    Hugs Helen P X

    SvaraRadera
  6. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart this week.
    Mary

    SvaraRadera
  7. Adorable card, fun and cute image, and beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. I just love t his creation of yours hun, I love that Felicia is the main feature.
    Hugs Shell xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Simply Sweet project!! Thank You for submitting your project to my Alphabet challenge. I hope you had fun and will join me again for another week of fun!!!

    Aloha,
    Jen
    Fun Cuts
    www.faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera