Bloggintresserade

torsdag 28 januari 2016

Digital Delight´s Challenge is back

Hello Sweeties,

Digital Delights Challenges are back for the New Year,

I´m sure your as delighted as I am about that.

I have used an space image but made a little Valentine card for my son. I love him so much and I love the story called Guess How Much I Love You?


I used an image from a space set called Billy Space Value Set and it looks like this. It has lots of great images to use for all those little or big boys cards.

Billy Space Value Set - Click Image to Close

I have coloured the image with ProMarkers. I added a few hearts and the letters that are die cuts (Cherry Lynn die).

Please visit Digital Delights monthly Challenges and play along.




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

4 kommentarer:

  1. Oh this is so cute Helene and awesome "boy" Valentine card for your son! Way cuter than any in the stores! love that book Guess How Much I Love You as well. It was my favorite reading to my kiddos when they were babies. I guess they're still babies as the oldest just turned 8. Haahaa. Have a lovely weekend ahead Helene. Hugs.

    SvaraRadera
  2. The colors are so bright and happy. I like the image and the sentiment. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments

    SvaraRadera
  3. He's a sweetie no perfect for our 'little guys' challenge at The Male Room. I like the sentiment too. Thanks for playing
    Louise xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Adorable! I think this little guy and his rocket are just super. Thanks so much for playing along with our Babies & Little Boys theme at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.

    SvaraRadera