Bloggintresserade

fredag 11 december 2015

show us your wrap

Hi sweeties,

are you here for the Crafty Catz post?

I´ll have it posted for you soon
just want to share a couple quick posts with you before that
trying to catch up with the fun challenges over at 
Catch the Bug´s Christmas Chaos Challenges


Theme Day 6 was - Show us your wrap.

This is what I made. I used a snowman stamp from Bugaboo


I have coloured with ProMarkers and then fussy cut the image. I printed a recipe for Snowman Soup.


I would like to enter this gift into following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas
Crafting for all Seasons #116 - Christmas - Anything but a card

10 kommentarer:

  1. wow Nick I like this.......Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awww, what a fun idea. I love what you have done to wrap up your image. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos at Catch The Bug.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great idea I really like it. Thanks for joining the fun at Natalie and Amy's this month, hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh my goodness I love this and have to make some! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug Christmas Chaos, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love the wods on your gift bag and sweeties even better. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Now, Nick, this is just cuteness overload! That Bugaboo image couldn't be more perfect for this little gift bag and the sentiment is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop Monthly Challenge, "Candy Cane"

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh my. So cute. I love this idea. Thanks for sharing it with us at Connie can crop "Candy Lane Challenge". Good luc

    SvaraRadera
  8. I love your treat bag! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is delightful! I would love to have some snowman soup!! Especially in this cute packaging! Thanks for entering at Connie Can Crop!

    SvaraRadera
  10. This is an adorable idea. I love it. So creative. TFS and joining the challenge over at Connie Can Crop!!

    SvaraRadera