Bloggintresserade

onsdag 23 december 2015

My First Art By Miran Image


Hi Sweeties

this will be a short post since today is the 23rd of December
and here in Sweden we celebrate Christmas tomorrow on Christmas Eve
so it´s busy time here...

but I wanted to share a Christmas card I made using my first image from

Art by Miran

I just found these gorgeous stamps and simply had to ink one up.
It was a little bit of a challenge, I find hair a bit difficult to get good, but I am so happy with her dress. I added some stickles to her wings and it made the ink to bleed. Next time I use my trusty Wink of Stella pen instead.
I love to colour and get so happy when I find new images to play with. I´m sure I´ll find more images over at Art by Miran. I love their style with those big eyes and long swirly hair. They are currently looking for new DT members and I would love to create for them, so wish me luck!


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used papers from my stash. Some flowers, red heart brads and some pearls.


Please click on image to get a better look!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Art by Miran - Looking for Designers to join our team
Art by Miran #47 - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed - AG Christmas
Glitter ´n´sparkle #168 - Glittery, sparkely Christmas





9 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous coloring of your image and your focal is nicely embellished! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    SvaraRadera
  2. Läckert kort i läckra färger!!! Färgläggningen är super och håret är verkligen fint.
    Önskar dig och din familj en riktigt god jul och ett gott nytt år
    Kram Lisa

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card! Love the image and color combo! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely card, love the image and her gillter wings x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Her hair is beautiful - good job! And I love the sparkle. Thanks for joining our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.

    SvaraRadera

  6. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    SvaraRadera
  7. just LOVE the red...fab job
    Good Luck
    Hugs

    SvaraRadera
  8. Awesome card love the colours thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs, Yvonne

    SvaraRadera