Bloggintresserade

lördag 19 december 2015

Let´s play BINGO


It´s time for a new challenge over at


We got a fun and playful challenge for you this time

Let´s play bingo


I love bingo, simply create a project using five in a row, it could be across, down or diagonally. I like it because you can adapt it to any theme...


This month's sponsors...
Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images
Donating: 7 digital images, winners choice


This is my project. I made another Christmas Card, I think I´m addicted... lol

click on the image to see the glitter on Santa´s clothes a bit better.

I used this row across: glitter, pearls, pattern paper, sentiment and red
I have coloured the image Woodland Santa with ProMarkers.


Please pop over to see the other fun projects made by my talented team mates at Scribbles Design.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #170 - Christmas
Creative Moments #83 - AG/ Traditional Christmas Colours
Creative Card Crew #102 - Holiday Season
Inky Chicks #60 - Merry Christmas
IDIC Challenge #294 - Add a Christmas Die Cut (hope snowflakes will do)
The Ribbon Girls #December - AG (use ribbon)



8 kommentarer:

  1. Such a beautiful Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh he's cute! What a fun card. I love how you used the brown with red. Looks very warm and cozy. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous card, Nick! I also love the brown with the red and the snowflakes and hearts really add the finishing touch! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Super fun card! Thanks for entering at Brown Sugar Challenges ATG. Good Luck.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fantastic Christmas card with bright colors Thank you very much for playing with us at QKR Stampede this week, Merry Christmas :) Pirjo

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love your Santa card! The layout is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love the image and the bold red, white and kraft look great together. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    SvaraRadera