Bloggintresserade

torsdag 25 juni 2015

Yummy Watermelon

Hi it´s time for a new Delightful Thursday


I got to play with this summer sweetie

I also used a sentiment from a set called

Spring sentiments set

Spring Sentiment Set




This is what I made:




I have coloured with ProMarkers. 

I used a paper with yellow stripes from a Swedish manufacturer called Reprint. I also used some left over papers from my stash, think the green one is an old Scenic Route one.  


I used a die from QuicKutz to make the strawberries and cut out the ants. The melons are DIY. I started with a red circle and cut it in half. Than glue it on a white paper and cut around. After that I glued it on a green piece of paper and cut around. Last I used the seeds from the strawberry die to make some watermelon seeds.


I used a black pen to make some stitches and dots around the edges.







All DD Stamps used: Watermelon Samantha and Spring Sentiment Set

CS & Papers: White, red and green cardstock
Reprint
Scenic Route

Markers: ProMarkers

Embellishments: dies (stawberry, ant and scalloped circle)


Special Techniques:  DIY (watermelon)




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday #379 - Stars and/or Stripes
Crafting for all Seasons #105 - Cute and Summery
Fresh Brewed  - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #39 - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper Craft Challenge #233 - Anything goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #91 - Anything Goes with a twist of Summer
Craft Your Passion #267 - Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends - Summer Fun
Whoopsi Daisy - Summer Fun

8 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the image she is so cute. The backing papers are great and just love how you created the melons. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope to see you back with us soon. Jennifer DT member xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous card love it and thank you for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday crafty hugs Judith DT x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely summery card. thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Your colouring is so lovely.Love the colours and your added fruits are the perfect finishing touch.Wonderful card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is just too stinkin' cute! Love the happy colors! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great card thanks for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

    SvaraRadera