Bloggintresserade

torsdag 30 april 2015

Hello

Hi peeps,

I am back with a second project today.
This time I made a little card
to have just in case...

I have used this months freebie (it´s a progressive challenge so you will get a freebie as soon as you played once) called 

Hamlet PigWit Being Shy
and you can find him over at


I have coloured him with ProMarkers. I have used papers from EP. I followed a sketch over at I heart sketches, it looks like this:

Sketch107

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
From The Heart Monthly Challenge - Hamlet Pigwit Being Shy
I heart sketches #107 - Sketch or twist
4 Crafty Chicks #244 - Anything Goes
Crafting By Design #April - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #31 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #57 - Anything Goes


6 kommentarer:

  1. such a cute card with this little piggie! great use of the sketch, too. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Super cute, Helene. I like the designpaper, the colors are really great.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month April Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is a funny little pig. Lovely colouring.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    HeatherM

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is just adorable! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week,
    Tina - DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Super cute...love the colors and patterns you've used...it looks so pulled together! So glad you played along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    SvaraRadera