Bloggintresserade

lördag 31 januari 2015

Sweet...

Hi again,

this is my second post for today, but hey it´s Saturday!

I have used this sweet image from Meljen´s Design 
to make a little bit different Valentine´s card. 

I decided not to use red and pink. Insteed I used the colours of my
favourite Australian football teams colours - black and yellow.


I have used only three colours - orange, pink and grey.
I colour with ProMarkers and used:
Burnt Orange, Spice and Apricot
Coral, Sunkissed Pink and Almond
Warm Grey 3 and Warm Grey 1
The sentiment is a freebie from Create with TLC.

I used some black eyelets, black twine and used a die from Joy to make some small banners. Added some fauxe stitching with a black pen.

All material can be found at En Liten Butik i Mörrum.


yes, for you who follow Aussie Rules,
I am a Tiger


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Meljen´s Design #245 - Team Spirit
C.R.A.F.T - Valentine´s Day/Love
Aud Sentiments #124 - Love or Valentine Sentiment (must use a sentiment)
Sentimental Sundays #243 - Anything Goes (sentiment)
Simon Say´s Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrap & Craft #1 - Anything Goes
TTPH #75 - Love is in the air


9 kommentarer:

  1. Awwww, what a sweet card! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    SvaraRadera
  2. I'm pleased you shared this project with us at Aud Sentiments Nick! I really like the non-traditional color choices! And I particularly like the eyelets with the double strand of twine - what an interesting addition to your design! Nicely done!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#124 – Valentine/Love Sentiment]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used and cute image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Penny's paper Crafty and hope to see you back with us soon. Jennifer DT member xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Stunning card and absolutely beautiful colouring!! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrap & Craft and good luck!
    Lady E Scrap & Craft DT
    www.scrapartbyladye.blogspot.co.uk

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh so sweet and pretty card ... thank you for playing with us at Scrap & Craft :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Cute card and thanks for sharing at craft this week

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love your banner flags! Such a great non-traditional Valentine!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Team Spirit challenge!

    SvaraRadera