Bloggintresserade

onsdag 26 november 2014

Just Because

Hi there,

it´s time for a new challenge over at


This time our theme is picked by my talented team mate Debbie

The theme for this fortnight is

JUST BECAUSE


I made a paper to wrap a little gift with. I used a normal brown paper bag. I open and flated it and then used a stamp that I like. I tried to stamp an even pattern over the paper. 



  When I wrapped the gift the pattern didn´t come out so even so I decided to add some hand writing and doodling. I also used a brown glitter pen to add some details to the stamped images. The sentiment says: Just Because in Swedish.


Added purple twine, some pearls and a metal flower charm. Also doodle some little swirly bits, here and there.


Remember that you can enter with any kind of project as long as it follows the theme. 

Have a great day!

I´ll be back tomorrow with a new challenge from Delightful Challenges.



4 kommentarer:

  1. a gorgeous idea, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very creative idea! hugs, DT Sis Vickie

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a fabulous wrapping! I love it that it is so unique.

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a great idea. Love it!

    Hugs Helen P xx

    SvaraRadera