Bloggintresserade

tisdag 15 juli 2014

Sea, Sand and Surf

Oh I love all those three things!

 Love the sound of the waves, the special smell 
and the surf fashion!

 Scribbles Design Challenge Blog
This months theme is
Sea, Sand and Surf


If you would like to purchase a Scribbles Designs image click here.
Sandy is happy to provide you with a freebie for participating...


This month's sponsors...
Top Scribbler receives 3 digital images,winners choice 
Top 3 receives 1 digi image


Donating: 7 digital images, winners choice

I have made this card 
using Angel Hot Stuff DivaWords 3 and Star Fish 2



I have coloured the images with ProMarkers. Tried a new (for me) paper. Not really like the skin colours but I have worked on another image and that one turned out better I think.  I like the way her swimming suit turned out though. I coloured it using orange colours then added the white with a gel pen.



I have used two different dies. The Sea horse from Cheery Lynn and Clouds from Joy. All papers are from Fancy Pant´s paper pack called Beach Bum. Think they are perfect summer papers. I also added some dew drops and really like how they turned out.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
The Crazy Challenge #175 - My Summer Vacation
Allsorts #267 - Splish, splash, splosh
Digi Galore - Anything Goes
Wags´n Whiskers #133 - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Girlz #22 - Anything Goes
Inky Impression #167 - Summer Fun






2 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you for sharing your super crafting for the Crazy challenge 175 'my summer vacation' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, GDT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper July challenge x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love this Nick! So many cute elements on this one. And love that the sea creatures and clouds are patterned!

    SvaraRadera