Bloggintresserade

fredag 4 juli 2014

My DT card for Crafty Catz



Friday again, the days goes past so quickly, don´t you think? 

Friday means it´s time for a new challenge at


this weeks theme is

Star or Stripes or Both

This week we got another fantastic sponsor



Prize: 7 images of winners choice



This is what I made




I used this wonderful image given to us by Bugaboo Stamps. Thank you so much! I love Stella she is always so much fun. I coloured with ProMarkers and Faber Castel pencils.


The sentiment is a freebie from TLC. I think it´s perfect on a Birthday Card! I tried to use up some of my left over papers in my stash. I put them together and did a bit of stitching to make it look like a quilt. Then added some small pearl stars, brads and flowers.


Please pop over to Crafty Catz to see my talented mate´s creations and also give Cindy who will be our Guest DT for the next 3 months a big welcome. We also have the fortune to have Ingrid who been June GDT to stay with us for another 3 months!

I would like to add this card into following challenges:
4 Crafty Girlz Challenge #21 - Anything Goes 
Crafting By Design - July - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #46- Anything Goes optional twist celebration
I heart ProMarkers #226 - Anything Goes
Tuseday Throwdown #202 - Anything Goes
IDIC #218 - Stripes or Dots


14 kommentarer:

  1. This is a fab card Nick, it looks full of texture, gorgeous...
    Have a good week-end..xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous card Nick love the colour's and design have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very cute card. I love the heart on top of the background paper. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a fabulous image,love your gorgeous card.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great card love your design and fab image Thank you for joining Crafting by Designs Challenge Anything Goes Good Luck Love and happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    SvaraRadera
  6. OMGosh I love this cute image and the fabulous card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    SvaraRadera
  7. love the distressing and well everything about your card. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fabulous project! Thank you so much for linking up with our Anything Goes Challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fabulous layout, Nick and I love that wonderful image! xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. This is gorgeous and so creative. Love the Bugaboo image and detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    SvaraRadera
  11. Love your card this week hun. Such a fabulous layout! hope you're having a great week. Naomi x

    SvaraRadera
  12. Fabulous card Nick, love the design and stitching, great sentiment too,hope your week is going well xx

    SvaraRadera
  13. Fab card and layout, thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    SvaraRadera