Bloggintresserade

tisdag 6 maj 2014

Get Well

I love this little cute image from Meljen´s Design. It´s called Sick little bear. I have coloured it with my ProMarkers and Faber Castel pencils. I love turquoise but I think I should have used another colour for the cooling bag on his head, don´t you think?


I am really happy with the frame I made. I used two layers of with cardstock and doodle the black and white pattern, then added some stitching and did the sentiment with my own handwriting.  The paper is from EP. I am trying to use up as much of my scrap stash as I can this year.

I think brown and turquoise work so well together, don´t you think? It´s one of my favourite colour combos at the moment. 

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
The Digi Make over Challenge #139 - Anything Goes + GDT call
Dream Valley #81 - Anything Goes 
Whimsy Stamps Challenge #70 - Anything Goes


    Have a wonderful Tuesday

7 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card Nick love the image fabulous paper's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. So gorgeous! I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and fabulous design.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge
    Sue xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Super sweet card Nick, such a cute design and sure to make anyone feel better. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Promarkers last week :) Donna ♥ x

    SvaraRadera
  4. wow this is totally stunning! Just adore the great doodling that you have done!!! Fabulous card. Love the coloring and I like the bag that color.

    Thanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lovely card and would definetly put a smile on someone's face who'e unwell. Thanks so much for joining us over at Meljen’s Design Team & Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Meljen’s Designs Design Team & Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card, love the image and coloring, thankyou for joining us at crafting from the heart, good luck
    Caroline gdt

    SvaraRadera
  7. So cute - thanks for joining us this week at crafting from the heart. good luck! hugs Angelie

    SvaraRadera