Bloggintresserade

måndag 7 april 2014

Tea Party

Today I share with you a card that I think fits both girls or boys, see if you agree? I used the freebie from Meljen´s Design that sweet Melissa so kindly given out! Thank you! This image make me think about my son he loves to throw a tea party for anyone who is around. Teddy bears, dolls, Mums or big sisters everyone is welcome, lol!


I have coloured with ProMarkers and Faber Castel pencils. Also added a little bit of stickles. The banners are made by adding washi tape to white cardstock and using i die to cut them out. Tried to keep this quite simple since I wanted the image to be the focus point. 


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Challenge 4 Everybody #40 - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap #15 - Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps #97 - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks #188 - Colour a stamped image (digital or rubber)
4KraftyGirlz #15 - Anything Goes




6 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! I love your card and how you used the free image. The colours and layout are wonderful! That cute little banner is a great addition. Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Meljen's Designs. hugs

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is adorable, Helene! Love the colors, dp and fun banner. Thanks so much for helping to celebrate Meljen's Designs 4th Anniversary this week!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous design! Love the image and the way you've colored it up. The banner and papers are also a hit. Love it! Thank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week.
    Good Luck, Dangina

    SvaraRadera
  4. I'm here with my Scribble and Scrap challenge hat.... fab card! I love the image, so cute! I also like the papers you've chosen and that banner is great. such a good idea! I might try it! Thank you so much for joining us in our Always anything goes challenge at Scribble and Scrap !
    Mirella DK
    DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Helene, this card is adorable! I love this image, how fun!! Your banner is such the perfect touch - and awesome coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Nick! Such a beautiful card using our Anniversary image! I love your color choices, they really go together well! And that banner is fantastic! Thank you so much for joining in on this special challenge!
    Hugs,
    Dee (Meljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator)

    SvaraRadera