Bloggintresserade

fredag 31 januari 2014

No one is purrrfect....


Happy Friday Everyone...

I want to share with you a new card I made for the Progressive Freebie challenge over at From The Heart Stamps. This month we all had the chance to take part as this cute  Kitten and Heart image take from the Caught Your Heart Set was a freebie. Thank you so much Faith!


This is the front of the card

I have used a cute paper,with heart from Reprint bought at my local scrap shop - Scrapbutiken. I coloured the image with my ProMarkers and Faber Castel pencils.


This fun sentiment that I think was perfect for the cute Kitten and Heart is made by one of my very talented team mates at Scribbles and Digi Darla, no less then Lisa aka Décosse´s Dynamite Doodles. Thank you so much Lisa for letting my play with this!


This is the inside of the card.





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

From the Heart - January Progressive Freebie Challenge
Stempelsonne #107 - Animals or pets
Jellypark Challenge - Lots of love
Totally Paper Crafts#204 - Clean and Simple
YNS #8 - Inspirational photo,(colours and hearts)
I heart ProMarkers # 204 - Love is in the air







12 kommentarer:

  1. was für eine süße Pussy Cat
    Dein Kärtchen gefällt mir sehr gut!
    Die Farbcombi mag ich auch sehr gerne.

    Danke für Deinen Beitrag zur SsC

    liebe Grüße
    Sternenglanz

    SvaraRadera
  2. Eine ganz tolle Karte. Danke daß du bei der SsC mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love how you colored this image, well done! Thanks for joining our SOTM challenge at FTHS. Hugs, Karen

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hello Nick...lovely sweet card, have a lovely weekend, x carol

    SvaraRadera
  5. a great card for crafty catz and love the sentiment on this one lol
    have a good weekend
    Tilly

    SvaraRadera
  6. purrrrrfection!!!! So glad you joined us on Sentimental Sundays this week. :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Ohh das ist ja ein bezaubernd geworden.
    Hab lieben Dank für deine TN bei der Stempelsonne
    GLG Tamesis

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such a pretty card and the colors are "purrfect" ! Thanks for playing with us at Jellypark Friends for our Lots of Love challenge!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    SvaraRadera
  9. I am not sure which part I like the best. Both of them are lovely. Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts.
    Cheers Nicole

    SvaraRadera
  10. Love your sweet kitty image! Thanks for being a part of our challenge at Your Next Stamp! New challenge starts tomorrow!

    SvaraRadera