Bloggintresserade

måndag 6 januari 2014

Digi Darla

Hi everyone!! Well, off to a new yr and our first challenge of 2014 over at 


 We're starting off with an inspiration photo .. 


 

We want you to show us what you find inspiring about this photograph! 


I got inspired by the colours, the winter theme and ice...

and I made this card



I used DD Ice Skater Girl Color and you can find her here!


I used some new things like the ice skate charms and the white ribbon,  I got them at my local scrap shop - Scapbutiken. I also used another new product for me - the white Candy. Like them a lot. Have to get more!

I would like to add this card into following challenges:


2 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful image and card! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great card Nick, Love how your bobbly trimmings match the scallop edge on your mat. The colours you've chosen are a perfect match to the inspirational picture, that's something I always have trouble with.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    SvaraRadera