Bloggintresserade

måndag 13 januari 2014

Digi Darla Time....

It feels so good to be able to craft again, I truly missed it during my holiday... Think I am a bit of a craft-a-holic, lol!

Today is Monday and that means that I have a brand new challenge to show you over at 


This weeks theme is one of my favorites, 
COPY CAT

You can find this lovely freebie, Snowtime Scottie 3: over at the Digi Darla Challenge blog and the only thing we want is to see how you use it....


This is what I made, my first pop up card:


This is what it look like closed up. I think I might put a sentiment and some snowflakes on it when I decided who´s gonna get it...


I used this grey paper from Reprint bought at my local scrap shop, Scrapbutiken. Think it´s perfect for winter cards...don´t you think?



Also used some glitter snow on top of my die cut tree to make it look more snowy. Also added some of the snow to the torn edges of my paper and in front of the Scottie.


I coloured with my ProMarkers and Faber Castel pencils.  I like how he popped up when you open up the card.

I also coulden´t resist a good snowball fight... lol!

So I added a digital stamp from SOG as well.





I would like to enter this card into following challenge:
Yumi&Fumi #29 - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug - Winter Wonderland
Fun with shapes #151 - Frosty
Totally Paper Crafts #201 - Winter Wonderland
Cute Card Thursday #303 - Cold and Frosty

Now don´t forget to pop over to Digi Darla and play along with us and get this cute freebie.....

9 kommentarer:

  1. What a fabulous card – absolutely gorgeous – great coloring – your's is fabulous - thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody – I would love you to join my blog and would be happy to join yours – Just leave a message on one of my projects so I know which blog of yours to join – happy crafting. Ange

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a great card!!! So funny and even so sweet!
    So sweet to show us your card and thanks for joining us at fwsam.

    Hugs Ivi

    SvaraRadera
  3. Aww this is so sweet. Looks like they are having a blast with their snowball fight! Thank you for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges.

    Amy ~DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you for playing along with us this week at TPC with your gorgeous creation.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us for our "Anything Goes" challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade! Sheena B (Team Fumi).

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Helene, great, just great. What a fantastic idea and you made it so lovely with all these great details.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Fun with Shapes and more Challenge.

    Hugs Claudia

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh my goodness - how adorable!
    Thanks for joining our Winter Wonderland Theme Challenge at The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps!
    We hope you'll join us for the Bugaboo 4th Birthday Celebration that begins today!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    SvaraRadera