Bloggintresserade

fredag 6 december 2013

Sport is the new theme...

over at Brown Sugar Challenge blog

We are sponsored this week by no less then Digi Darla, which is also one of my favorite digital stamp manufactures. 




So this week we want to see anything that has do do with 
sports


I made this card using products from En liten butik i Mörrum



I used DD Sports Beauty 5.

I coloured with my ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils. The papers are from a paper pack from Fancy Pants. I really like the fun bright colours. Also used a bit of black washi tape with numbers on, that´s fits well with the sports them, right?


Even matched with the same papers on the inside!



I would like to enter this card into following challenges

to be updated soon!






1 kommentar:

  1. Great image for the sports theme this week, love the background

    Cass xx

    SvaraRadera