Bloggintresserade

fredag 29 mars 2013

TGIF...

it´s finally Friday and that means a new challenge starts over at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.

This week our theme is: Flowers
 
QKR Stampede is happy to award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps. 
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh6jh7ZWChHtiRGvnIsEfKr1Hu_ebhVwsb_RhdCpL95QWd1OrVF4CitnvpDIAJ0_lHnHSbaxHousuNc-glruOTLHa6dRaH-1XlcrzfPvkElYFvajnyWaBvs4w_b0ykm7I8V5k2fD4qP6JpH/s1600/QKRStampedeBlogBadge.jpg 
 
They have so many cute and fun digis to play with!
 
 I made this this card with a paper from MME covered in tiny flowers, so cute don´t you think? The bear is also so cute giving away that rose....
 
Also used some old brads looking like flowers and I put some bling stones on them to pimp them a bit. Also put some glitter on the rose to make it sparkle and appear magical.

Have coloured as usual with my ProMarkers and some Faber Castel pencils. 
 More flowers inside and an old cut out.
 Hope you all have a great Easter, enjoy!
 
I would also like to enter following challenges:
I heart ProMarkers - Spring is in the air  
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #42 - Anything goes with a ribbon 
Make it Monday #113 - Anything goes 

5 kommentarer:

  1. Fab card, the image really made me smile, super colour too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is cute! Thanks for sharing at MIM!

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a great fun image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a sweetie pie image. Love how you layered it over top of everything.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh my, that teddy is adorable. Even though he's big and strong you made him look shy with his blushing cheeks. Wonderful! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    SvaraRadera