Bloggintresserade

onsdag 26 december 2012

warm toes...

The weather here in Sweden is dreadful at the moment. We had a wonderful white Christmas but it has been warm and raining today... So to be able to be outside today you really need a pair of good boats and some warm socks... and that got me thinking about one of the stamps I got to play with this month as a guest designer at Whimsie Doodles. It´s called Cozy toes and you can find it here under the What´s New section. It´s actually three stamp in a set.

I have made two projects with this stamp. One Christmas card and one New Baby card.

First up is the Christmas Card. I used all three stamps to make this card. I did the socks in different sizes and coloured them with my ProMarkers and Faber Castell pencils. I punched an edge with my star edge punch and used the little stars that you usually trow away to decorate one of the socks.






 I used only one of the socks to create my Baby card. In steed of colouring in I tried paper piercing. I printed the sock out twice, once on white paper and once on a patterned paper. Then I cut and glued to get a whole sock. I also used another stamp from Whimsie Doodle called Standing Baby Bear and you can find it here in People Digi´s.













1 kommentar: