Bloggintresserade

måndag 3 december 2012

One of my favourite brand of digital stamps

is Whimsie Doodles and I was lucky to win a DT-guest-spot during December.

The first thing I would like to show you guys is one of their newest stamp. It´s so stinking cute, don´t you think? It´s called Stocking Goodies  and you can find it under What´s New. I made a simple and clean card with some papers from October Afternoon. I also used some black corrugated paper and some black pearls.

This is what I came up with:







I would also like to join these challenges:
Addicted to stamp challenge #44 - Christmas time
I(heart)promarkers #145 - Anything goes
The Squirrel and The Fox #32 - Summer or Winter (hope X-mas cards goes as winter?)
The Sketchy Challenge # 37  - Heidy´s sketch
Sketchy Colors # 142 - white, red and green


Hope you all have a lovely week!



11 kommentarer:

  1. What a lovely card, such a cute image and so well designed. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvaraRadera
  3. So darling! I love her jammies! Glad to have you as our Guest Artist this month! Watch for an email from me today!

    SvaraRadera
  4. She is a cutie and I love your coloring on her. Fab Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    SvaraRadera
  5. wow, this is just so darling! thanks for joining the dt this month at Whimsie doodles.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh I love this Helene! So glad to have you on our team this month - can't wait to see what else you make!!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh This is Too CUTE Helene! 8-) So glad you are joining us this month! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is a fabulous card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and good luck Ginny X

    SvaraRadera
  9. Such a cute card, love it, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    SvaraRadera
  10. Ohhhh, I love this cute image! A beautiful Christmas card!
    Thank you for joining SC this week, and lots of luck.
    Hugs, Marianne:)

    SvaraRadera
  11. Oohh your card is sooooo cute!!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC!!!

    gr. arjette.

    SvaraRadera