Bloggintresserade

fredag 14 december 2012

My last guest card with....

Crafty Catz.... I have loved to play along with the other girls at Crafty Catz Challenge blog. This is my last card since my guest month is over.


This weeks challenge is New beginnings.

I have chosen to do a card with Wishing you a Happy New Year. I have used a Edvin stamp from Magnolia. He is holding some sparkling drinks and I put some extra glitter at the bubbles. Think it looks good. I have also used a Christmas paper from Maja Design. Think it goes very well with New Year as well, don´t you think?








I also would like to enter following challenges:
Nut Crafters Challenge #33 - Lots of layers and sparkles
Whimsy Stamps # 54 - Anything goes as long as it´s festive
Creative Card Crew # 25 - Star
Eureka Stamps # 18 - sparkle and shine

5 kommentarer:

  1. What an awesome card, love the coloring job and all the details are amazing!! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy Stamps!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love your card. Great choice of colours. Fabulous layout. Thank you for being a great guest designer over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is great thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters with your super projects - loving the sparkle and all those layers!!!

    Good Luck

    Sylvia xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. great seasonal card. Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Inspirations challenge! Kim (Digital Designer)

    SvaraRadera