Bloggintresserade

tisdag 18 december 2012


 Hi everyone!

Hope you are having a great week. We all get so busy this week before X-mas. But I have managed to get some scrap time. I made this card. This stamp is one of the newest ones over at Whimsie Doodles. It´s called Bright and you can find it under What´s New, or here!

 I have put a rhinestone at his nose to make it even brighter!
 The stamp is actually two stamps. Look at this cute one. I cut it away from the image and used it as a banner.


I also would like to enter these challenges:
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Kaboodle Doodles - Christmas/ Holiday

3 kommentarer:

  1. Ohh this is too darned CUTE Helene!! Love this little bulbs red gem nose and the fuzzy trim on his hat! You did a fabulous job bringing him to life! Love it! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous! I love how you used those papers and the heart is so cute with him!

    SvaraRadera