Bloggintresserade

lördag 22 december 2012

Elves watching and the tell Santa everything...

I hope they tell him that I have been a very good girl this year and that I want a lot of new digi stamps from Whimsie Doodles. I just love all their stamps!

I have used one of the new ones. This little girl is for free and you can find her here. She is called Elves Watching Girl.






 I would like to enter following challenges:

Card Crafter´s Circle #54 - It´s  Christmas
Hanna and Friends  # 161 - Christmas
MilkCoffee Challenge - Christmas or Winter Holiday
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas




4 kommentarer:

  1. Darling card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is just GORGEOUS! I love all the embellishments and the vivid red~! Thank you for being our Guest Artist this month at WD!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Just Darling Helene!! Wishing you and your family a Very Merry & Blessed Christmas! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    SvaraRadera
  4. Very cute.love the embellishments and colors.Thanks for joining us at Milkcoffee stamps Christmas challenge.

    SvaraRadera